users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem porting Enterprise App from GF2ur2 to GF3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:08:19 PDT

> Hello Tim, I would be very please to read all in
> French ! All my apologies for my Shakespeare speaking
> level :)
Ah, your English is very good and I do not think you would be pleased to read all in [b]my[/b] French!

The directory structure you listed looks close to expected, except that I am surprised to see the first directory ObjectExchangeClient.jar. This is what I see in my domain's generated/xml directory immediately after deployment for an EAR named SimpleTest.ear that contains one app client, an EJB module, and a library JAR:

./SimpleTest/
./SimpleTest/signed/
./SimpleTest/signed/SimpleTestClient_jar/
./SimpleTest/SimpleTestClient.jar
./SimpleTest/SimpleTestClient_jar/
./SimpleTest/SimpleTestClient_jar/SimpleTestClientClient.jar
./SimpleTest/SimpleTestEjb_jar/

Would you be able to e-mail me privately your .ear file so I could try deploying it on my system to see what happens here?

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn']