users@glassfish.java.net

Virtual server not serving default module

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:06:42 PST

Hi,
 I am trying to set up a virtual server to serve my logicpuzzles app. But the only page the virtual server seems to serve up is this one : /glassfishv3/glassfish/domains/domain1/docroot/index.html
see it here: http://thelogicpuzzles.hobby-site.com/
What you should see is http://thesoftwaretaylor.homeip.net/LogicPuzzles/

Here are some screen shots of my configs:
http://thelogicpuzzles.hobby-site.com/virtualserver.JPG
http://thelogicpuzzles.hobby-site.com/networklistener.JPG

I tried removing the index.html file but then I get a 404 error.

I am using netbeans, when I deploy the webapp do I have to tell netbeans to use the virtual server? If so how?

Thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'cal41' (calgach_at_yahoo.ca)]