users@glassfish.java.net

About all lifecycles of glassfish v2

From: xuqingkang2 <xuqingkang2_at_163.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 16:22:24 +0800 (CST)

Hi all:
  In glassfish v2,when we start the domain or instance with asadmin,following lifecycles will be init/start.
 AdminServiceLifeCycle/GMSLifeCycleImpl/JmxConnectorLifeCycle/SecurityLifeCycle/JmsProviderLifeCycle/SystemAppLifeCycle/
ApplicationLifeCycle/PEWebContainerLifeCycle/EJBLifeCycleImpl etc.

  now,I want to modify the source for concurrency of all lifecycles' startup.
  Are there document which explain the dependency of all lifecycles show above?
  Or,Are there document which introduce the fuction of all lifecycles in detail?

 I have read "Concurrency at Startup in GlassFsh¡ªthreading the startup sequence" which wrote by Lloyd.Chambers@sun.com and published to http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/attach/GlassFishAdministrationPages/ConcurrenyAtStartup.html, according to this article,making sure dependency of all lifecycles is important,also be difficult.

Thanks in advance.