users@glassfish.java.net

Some noob questions. Plz.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:37:03 PST

Hello!

I have GlassFish and a big project, that consists of many WAR/JARS that lays in EAR.
And the first problem is a big size of EAR, because of each WAR contains jsf* and richfaces libs. I have tried to put this libs in GF/lib and domain/lib/ext.. - but nothing, when I deploy it and try to access a page I get an error - not found richfaces libs.
What can I do to reduce size of an EAR ?

The second problem is GF periodically hangs on Windows7-64(32bit Java)... and starts only if i delete deployed project handly.
[Message sent by forum member 'bozya' (mr_gluck_at_mail.ru)]