users@glassfish.java.net

GFv3 Eclipse EAR deployment

From: Fabrice BUQUET <fabrice.buquet_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:52:41 +0100

Hello,
I use Eclipse (Galileo) with the latest GF plugin and GFv3 to develop an EAR
application.
When I deploy my EAR inside Eclipse with the publish command everything
works fine.
But when I use the Export->EAR command from the file menu, I can not deploy
the generated EAR to the same server, I got this error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot resolve reference Local ejb-ref
name=org.buck.dms.ejb.ejb.SessionEjb/aclManagerEjb,Local 3.x interface
=org.buck.dms.ejb.ejb.AclManagerEjbLocal,ejb-link=null,lookup=null,mappedName=,jndi-name=,refType=Session
because there are 2 ejbs in the application with interface
org.buck.dms.ejb.ejb.AclManagerEjbLocal

I'm sure there is only one implementation of this interface.

Can anyone help me please ?

--
BUQUET Fabrice