users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Where do I put jar file war depends on for autodeploy?

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:55:47 +0530

Two options:
1. Copy the jar to glassfish/domains/domain1/lib/ and
copy the war to domain1/autodeploy/.

2. asadmin deploy --libraries <path-to-your-jar> <path-to-your-war>

In approach #2, only this war can see the jar, no other apps can. If you
want another war to share the library, use the same library path and the
two wars will share the library.

Sahoo