users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v3 + Jsf 1.2 + Richfaces

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 04:46:42 PST

Hi,

I have a application with jsf 1.2, facelets 1.1.14 and Richfaces 3.3.2. I already change the file sun-web.xml and bundled the jsf 1.2 jars (Mojarra, Myfaces e Icefaces) . When I try deploy this application on glassfish v3, he's still loading mojarra 2.0.2, and the app not works. The UnsupportedOperationException is raised.

In another application, I'm not using facelets/Richfaces and the same problem hapens.

Any idea, why glassfish loads mojarra 2?
[Message sent by forum member 'zepfred' (zepfred_at_gmail.com)]