users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can not deploy a simple JSF 2.0 app into GF V3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:44:31 PST

Hej,

I haven't had a chance to look at GF's Code yet, but since Jose had the same Prob/Solution, my guess is that [b]EjbBundleValidator[/b] runs into the NPE when there are no EJBs at all in an EAR.
The good old "I was suspecting an empty List and all I got was null..." ;)

Being not realistic when you're further with your Application, I think Jose tried the same and started with the Web-Tier and used the EAR-Layout because he wanted to add EJBs later. So a simple Warning would be great.

Regards
//Lutz
[Message sent by forum member 'bigzee77' (lutz.zimmermann_at_gmail.com)]