users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish 2.1.1 JMS libraries with SAP Process Integration

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:57:29 PST

Hello,

I'm trying to consume JMS queue messages from SAP Process Integration(PI) that are stored in Glassfish AS 2.1.1. I'm using GF JMS library files such as:

appserv-rt.jar
appserv-admin.jar
imqjmsra.jar
..

Unfortunately, these driver classes are trying to access log handles that do not exist in PI. I.E, in the S1ASCtxFactory class:

[i]
protected static final Logger _logger = LogDomains.getLogger("javax.enterprise.system.core.naming")

logger.log(Level.WARNING, "no.endpoints.selected", new java.lang.Object[] {
                            host, port});
[/i]

This is causing my PI server to treat this as an error and rollback the transaction, and it cannot consume the messages in the queue. Is there more "generic" drivers I can use that could help me overcome this problem, or any other solution that will help me get rid of all log outputs such as the "INFO" outputs? Any guidence is highly appreciated.

Kind regards,
S. Gökhan TOPÇU
[Message sent by forum member 'gtopcu' (gtopcu_at_gmail.com)]