users@glassfish.java.net

Re: shoal

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:28:06 -0800

Daniel
Do you see any Exceptions in your log when the message is sent ?
I see an NPE when running two processes in a single machine (after
appending System.currenTimeMillis() to help make the two process's
server names unique.
We will look into the NPE - just wanted to be sure you see the same
issue as well or any others.

Thanks
Shreedhar