users@glassfish.java.net

GF embedded and web services.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 05:31:36 PST

Hi people,
I have got ejb3 project with web services on GF2. I would like to use embedded GF for testing endpoints. Actually I have found not so many info about it. My qustions are:
1. Is it possible at all?
2. If the first answer is positive - I am trying code like this:

   Server.Builder builder = new Server.Builder("test");
   server = builder.build();
   server.createPort(8885);
   server.start();
   EmbeddedDeployer deployer = server.getDeployer();
   DeployCommandParameters params = new DeployCommandParameters();
   deployer.deploy(jar, params);

where jar is File with path to the archive. I am getting such message:
INFO: Grizzly Framework 1.9.18-k started in: 464ms listening on port 8885
Jan 19, 2010 4:27:36 PM org.glassfish.api.ActionReport failure
SEVERE: Module type not recognized.
What am I doing wrong (I am using glassfish-embedded-all)?

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'fil78' (andreessen_at_list.ru)]