users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sun's Certificate supplied with Glassfish has expired !

From: Dies Koper <diesk_at_fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:23:29 +1100

Hi Jose,

Are you sure you specified the path of the right JDK at step 1)?
It looks like the PATH now includes a different (older) JDK than what
you had previously. Please try starting GF again after changing the PATH
setting to whatever it was when you could successfully run GF last
(which probably included a path to JDK 6).

Regards,
Dies