users@glassfish.java.net

Unable to fill jasperreport on a remote server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 04:51:44 PST

Hy,

I'm developping an app on a glassfish 2.1 with Netbeans 6.7 and Visual web. On my local PC, everything work fine.
But when I deploy my .war on the remote server, I'm unable to generate the PDF :
Exception Handler

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the web application. Please review the following stack trace for more information regarding the error.

Exception Details: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
  Could not initialize class net.sf.jasperreports.engine.util.JRStyledTextParser

Possible Source of Error:
   Class Name: net.sf.jasperreports.engine.fill.JRBaseFiller
   File Name: JRBaseFiller.java
   Method Name: