users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish V3 not loading after updgrade from Prelude

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 14:40:17 PST

Basically, i installed V3 in /usr/local/ in a non-global zone in solaris 10. Currently I've been using Prelude on this same zone. Basically, i stopped the domain for Prelude, and started the domain in V3. It starts fine and reports no problems. When i try to log into port 4848 in my browser i get nothing, It just sits and loads forever. Just get a blue background. Anyone else had a similar issue? Any ideas?
[Message sent by forum member 'chrisjasp' (chrisjasp_at_gmail.com)]