users@glassfish.java.net

problems with libraries path

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 13:50:23 PST

Dear all:

On this days im trying to use some new jars into my webapp with glassfish 2.1 (like hibernate search and others), but sometimes (actually, right now) glassfish just dont get the libraries path and sends the ClassNotFoundException.
I put the jars into the project library, adding the jars into the classpath, into the glassfish lib folder and domain folder, but it keeps sending this exception.
I was wondering if there is a default directory where glassfish looks for this jars.
It could be this one : SUNWappserver/domains/domain1/lib, but does not work either.
Im using glassfish 2.1 with netbeans 6.7 in ubuntu 8.04.
Should i update netbeans?

I'll appreciate the help
[Message sent by forum member 'kmilo9999' (k.diaz99_at_gmail.com)]