users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to turn off validation on deployment

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:29:32 -0500
Felipe Gaúcho wrote:
you should not disable the validation...

why your methods have different types ?

you told it is generated, what is quite annoying..

please elaborate more............... (probably there is a way of
fisabling it, but the validation is there to help you .. not to be
mute)

Hi Felipe,

The following issue explains the root problem:

http://jira.highsource.org/browse/HJIII-25

I have started following thread on above issue:

https://hyperjaxb.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=1696

Note sure if this is a JAXB issue or an HJ3 issue. Perhaps you could respond to above thread in HJ3 list regarding the underlying problem.

Thanks.

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 8:12 PM, Farrukh Najmi