users@glassfish.java.net

Publishing to GlassFish V3 Error while deploying .ear file.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 13:31:44 PST

I was attempting to reproduce Arun Gupta's example of how to create a Web Service, "TOTD #98: Create a Metro JAX-WS Web service using GlassFish Tools Bundle for Eclipse", when I got this error message :

cannot Deploy HelloMetroEAR
Deployment Error for module: HelloMetroEAR: Exception while deploying the app : java.lang.IllegalStateException: Servlet [RegistrationPortTypeImpl] and Servlet [RegistrationRequesterPortTypeImpl] have the same url pattern: [/Coordinator]at org.glassfish.apf.AnnotationInfo_at_3eb69969%%%EOL%%%

I am using GlassFish V3 build 74.2
I am also using the metroplugin for eclipse found at https://metroplugineclipse.dev.java.net/

My Environment is Linux, Fedora 12 x86_64.
My IDE is Eclipse Version: 3.5.1 Build id: M20090917-0800

From what I can see the HelloMetroEar.ear file was created correctly, it contains a HelloMetro.war file which has the normal constructs with in it.

Any help would be appreciated,

Regards
glmarsh123
[Message sent by forum member 'glmarsh123' (glmarsh_at_cox.net)]