users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Trouble with JNDI naming and module-name in ejb-jar.xml (JavaEE6).

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 04:59:16 PST

My version of Glassfish is quite out of date (v3-b47). Since the java:app and java:module namespaces don't work for me either, I'm going to take a guess and say it may not have been implemented when Glassfish v3 Preview (that was b47, right?) was released.

I'll update to v3 final and give it another try in a couple weeks (I leave for a two week vacation tomorrow - yay!).
[Message sent by forum member 'jptech' (ryan_at_jptech.ca)]