users@glassfish.java.net

Does Glassfish v3 actually support Ant Deploy/Undeploy tasks

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 04:55:44 PST

I have spent quite a bit of time googling the answer to this question:

Does Glassfish v3 actually support Ant Deploy/Undeploy tasks

In the documentation for Glassfish v3 i find the following "http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-7695/gilww?a=view"

It references a jar file called sun-appserv-ant.jar, which I cannot find in my installation of glassfish v3 (the latest). Ive tried the update center, and installed the ant module, but I cannot find this jar file.

Can anyone give a definitive answer as to whether the latest version of Glassfish v3, does actually support deployment using ant tasks.

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'kirkd' (kirk_delaney_at_hotmail.com)]