users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: JAX-RS error code 500 = GlassFish HTML error page

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:34:02 +0100

Paul,

actually I do not understand your beginning "No." -- you just repeated
the same idea that I posted: That it is not Jersey's fault but
GlassFish's! Maybe you misunderstood my posting? I explicitly wanted to
say that GlassFish shall abstain from mixing in any ideas into JAX-RS's
way, being error pages or anything else. Just what you also wrote in
your second paragraph. <confused/>

Regards

Markus