users@glassfish.java.net

JMS Queue as External Resource

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 01:07:56 PST

Hi,

as I'm having difficulties to connect to a SonicMQ via genericra, I'm checking other options.

One is to use the "External Resources" and bind the Sonic Queue to the JNDI tree. We already have this working with Weblogic's "Foreign JNDI Provider".

The thing is, the doc is quite sparse about this and the only examples I could find were about LDAP.
-> How can I connect a remote JMS provider with this technique? I'd already be happy about an example on how to connect to OpenMQ.

Best regards,

Matthias
[Message sent by forum member 'matthiasfraass' (matthias.fraass_at_tricoder.net)]