users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glass fish hanging or unresponsive

From: Dominik Dorn <dominik.dorn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 00:19:48 +0100

Reloading is a bit broken in my opinion.. when doing heavy development
with some stateless session beans and reloading it around 20 times, I
get a PermGen-Error, having to kill glassfish by kill -9, then remove
the stuff it created in glassfish/domains/domain1/... for this
application and now deploy the application again.