users@glassfish.java.net

INTERNAL ERROR: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:22:16 PST

All

I recently upgraded from Sun ONE Application Server 8.2 to GlassFish 2.1.1. Everything is up and running, including my WAR file, which is essentially a web service that accepts SOAP messages with XML attachments. I am consistently having problems with the SAXParser parsing my XML attachments. I always get the following exception:

INTERNAL ERROR: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog

But these very same files open up fine in an XML editor and process fine on the old Sun ONE Application Server. Anyone experience this problem when upgrading to GlassFish?

Regards
Brenda
[Message sent by forum member 'bcoulson220' (bcoulson220_at_cox.net)]