users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can't deploy app client with Glassfish v3 - JPA problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 06:43:38 PST

Thanks for the suggestion, but JTA is ghosted as I indicated above.
I've tried TopLink with the same results. What persistence provider
should I use for gf v3?

Maybe this is related to NetBeans IDE 6.8. I just added a new persistence provider "TopLink" and the JTA checkbox is also ghosted. Note: under IDE 6.7.1
I could select the JTA checkbox.

An original app that ran under glassfish v2.1 used Toplink without JPA. I have modified it to use EclipseLink(JPA 2.0) and it will run on gf2.1 without JPA.

I'm suspecting a problem between netbeans ide 6.8 and glassfish v3.

David
[Message sent by forum member 'dbritton60' (dbritton_at_web-spun.net)]