users@glassfish.java.net

Set system properties withing application client (ACC) + JNLP

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:01:10 PST

I'm testing how workable it is to convert an existing JNLP app to the ACC. At this point I'm launching a swing client via the autogenerated JNLP ok, but I need to set some system properties. We have several locations running an internal app, and each location needs different settings. Previously these were just contained in JNLP, which was very convenient.

Are system properties possible with the ACC+JNLP? I can't seem to find the right info.

There are probably some workarounds like reading the settings from the xml file, but it would be easier if the system properties were available... anybody (tjquinn) know the answer to this?

Thanks,
Jim
[Message sent by forum member 'culli' (jim.cullison_at_gmail.com)]