users@glassfish.java.net

Can't deploy app client with Glassfish v3 - JPA problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:03:21 PST

When I try and load the ear file into gf I get the following exception:
java.lang.RuntimeException: The persistence-context-ref-name [.PcuFileSelector/em] in module [WPDN#WPDN-war.war] resolves to a persistence unit called [BeanLibPU] which is of type RESOURCE_LOCAL. Only persistence units with transaction type JTA can be used as a container managed entity manager. Please verify your application.

I'm using EclipseLink(JPA 2.0), but the JTA checkbox is ghosted in netbeans.

Any pointers would be appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'dbritton60' (dbritton_at_web-spun.net)]