users@glassfish.java.net

org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE due to repeated connection attempts

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 07:23:13 PST

When restarting Glassfish the clients are try to reconnect which results in a org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE error.

The problem I'm having is that they're attempting to reconnect so often that it makes it almost impossible for Glassfish to start. Then if it does start it acts all weird.

I've found that I need to block all network traffic and start it in a "silent" environment.

I think my problem could be solved by being able to tell tell the clients how often to attempt a reconnect. Does anyone know how to do that?
[Message sent by forum member 'preston001' (prestonfm_at_gmail.com)]