users@glassfish.java.net

RMI Load Balancing and Application Client (ACC)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:19:30 PST

I'm working on getting RMI Loading Balancing going within the ACC and to help see what is going on, I'd like to know which server a InitialContext went through from the client. For example, there is a sample web app "clusterjsp" that reports the server name and port that fulfilled the request. That's easy from a .jsp.

Is that same thing possible with RMI+ACC? I'm not finding much in my searches. And to make it more interesting, I'm starting the app with JNLP.

Thanks,
Jim
[Message sent by forum member 'culli' (jim.cullison_at_gmail.com)]