users@glassfish.java.net

SOS:- Netbeans 6.8!!! Internet browser 8 won't display my web page

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:43:54 PST

Hi,

You know the Sample web application, [b]SimpleEE6App[/b] used in Netbeans 6.8 tutorials? I go through the tutorials for its design, build the application successfully, but Internet browser keeps giving the message:

[b]Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage[/b]

I thought, being a learner, I'd done some mistakes somewhere in the coding, so I downloaded the sample project used in the tutorial from Kenai using subversion. I build it, run it and I get the same message.

What could be the possible cause?

Kind regards.
[Message sent by forum member 'iakyecofie' (akyecofie_at_yahoo.com)]