users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Use Update Center to update my enterprise application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:56:16 PST

I know I need to redeploy the updated version, let me ask me question again.

I have an enterprise application deploy on several glassfish deployments.
I'm looking for way to easily update all of the deployments once I'm releasing update to my enterprise application. I would like it to be as automatic as possible (at least I think I want it).

What is the why to go about it?
Does Update Center can help me in this task?

Thank you,
Ido.
[Message sent by forum member 'ido_ran' (ido.ran_at_gmail.com)]