users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sailfin, jax-ws problem in ear project with sip.xml

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 00:30:33 PST

Hi again,
i've uploaded a sample ear file that has one ejb(TrialBean.java) and its local interface(TrialBeanLocal.java), one sipservlet(CallSipServlet.java) and one web service(MyWebService). ejb and its local interface are packaged in clickToDial.jar, web service class and sip servlet are packaged in clickToDial.war. Also, web.xml and sip.xml files are located in clickToDial.war/WEB-INF directory.

My sailfin version is "Version = Sun GlassFish Communications Server 1.5 (9.1.1) (build b60g-fcs)".

If i deploy it to my sailfin and then want to access web service, it throws exception. But if i remove sip.xml file and re-deploy it, web service is working normally...

Thanks,
Selim
[Message sent by forum member 'ssoyut' (mssoyut_at_yahoo.com)]