users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Why is glassfish looking in docroot for my jspx file?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 10:39:14 PST

Hi,

I think you solved this problem, but I even write my answer:

I think if you deploy the web application from NetBeans (leastwise in version 6.7.1), Glassfish will overwrite the context root with this value: application name'-WAR'.You should look at the generated xml, here:

domains/<domain>/generated/xml/j2ee-apps/<appl>/META-INF/sun-application.xml

See the value of 'context-root' entry.

Solution: If you want to access the application on the desired context path, deploy it from Admin Console or script.
[Message sent by forum member 'lomniczi' (rudolf.lomniczi_at_gmail.com)]