users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NB 6.7.1 and Glassfish v2ur2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 00:37:23 PST

Hi Jose,

Yes, I have the same problem. It appears that the certificate that is included from Sun has expired. We shall have to wait until time moves on and everyone is the US finds out as well, and then we'll see what the solution may be.

At the moment, there is an ugly way to get you application going again, but it involves directly editing the domain.xml file and removing your application's references, as well as deleting all traces of your application from the 'generated' sub-directory of the domain. You can then get Glassfish running again, and redeploy your application. But if you stop Glassfish, and restart it again, you have to go through these steps each time to get it to work again.

Let's wait for the Certificate update ...... anyone ? ......

Regards,

Steve.
[Message sent by forum member 'suttridge_farm' (steve_at_vanrhynsdorp.co.za)]