users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Embedded - creates gfembed<random-number>tmp with installation root se

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 13:44:33 -0800

Jerome Dochez wrote:
> On Jan 6, 2010, at 2:01 PM, Marina Vatkina wrote:
>

>> Jerome Dochez wrote:

>>> yes

>>> and file a bug for these files not cleaned up when shutdown the embedded EJB container.
>>>
>> These are tx log files - they should not depend on the whether the embedded GF is started by the EJBContainer or directly.
>>
> what do you mean by that sentence ? can you clarify...

Yes. You said "files not cleaned up when shutdown the embedded EJB
container", but the listed files are the transaction logs, so do not
depend on the EJB container.

> all I was suggesting is that these files should be cleaned when the user requested that instance root be deleted upon termination.

Right. But you are deleting everything else, so why are they still
there? Do you use deleteOnExit() or explicitly delete a predefined list?

thanks,
-marina