users@glassfish.java.net

Problems with _at_WebParam and a underline "_" inside

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 10:55:54 PST

I have the problem that on webservice parameter with a underscore "_" inside.
After creating the wsdl the Parameter "XDFa_Stamm" is changed into this:

 <xs:element name="XDFa_Stamm" nillable="true" type="tns:xdFaStamm"/>

so the underscore disapears (???)
Where can i prevent this, is this only something to configure somewhere ???
I think in my code is something wrong, but i can not find where ??
 I hope one of you knows :-)

I'm using the following class:

public class XDFa_Stamm extends XDStructure
{
        /// <summary> public fields
        /// </summary>
        public int nLfdfanr = 0;
        public String sFanr = "";
        public String sFabez = "";
}

inside this webservice method:

    @WebMethod(operationName = "getFa_StammQBE")
    @WebResult(name = "XDFa_StammList", partName = "XDFa_StammList", header = true)
    public @Override XDFa_StammList getFa_StammQBE (
            @WebParam(name = "mask", partName = "mask", header = true) XDFa_Stamm mask)
    {
        return super.getFa_StammQBE (mask);
    }
[Message sent by forum member 'mammutglassfish' (juppie76_at_gmx.de)]