users@glassfish.java.net

Cannot deploy a webapp under glassfish v3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 05:26:59 PST

Hi all,

my webapp turns ok on glassfish v2.1, but when i try to deploy it on v3, i've got the following error :

java.lang.Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: flex.messaging.HttpFlexSession

All my jars are in the /lib of my war file, so I don't understand what is going wrong...

By the way, i'm trying v3 because v2 crash without any message when my webapp try to generate a pdf using JasperReport, and i'm going crazy....

I love glassfish since the first time i saw it, but between this jasper problem and now this deployement problem on v3, i'm a little bit disapointed...

Thanks for your help !
[Message sent by forum member 'cho7' (cho7kipu_at_gmail.com)]