users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfihs deployment :- frequent class file replacement problem

From: Dominik Dorn <dominik.dorn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 19:34:27 +0100

are you sure? this works for me on glassfish v3.

I simply put a .reload file into the root of the webapp and do a touch
.reload and nearly instantly the webapp reloads itself.

make sure you have reloading enabled. in the admin webapp its
enterprise server > advanced > application configuration > reload enabled >
save