users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How can I find out what bugs Glassfish V2.1.1 fixed?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 14:17:10 PST

Thanks for getting back to Jan, but I think you misunderstood the question. Basically, I want to upgrade to to GFv2.1.1, but my management says "Why should we do that?" and I say "Because it fixes a lot of bugs" and they say "What are the bugs that are fixed?" and I say "Ah..."

I cannot find a list of the bugs that were fixed in GFv2.1.1. On the dowload page is two links that should probably tell me the bugs that were fixed in this release, but one link returns a 404 error and the other link does not bring a list of bugs.

Typically, a release of a product would have release notes and those would contain a list of the bugs that were fixed. For example Apache Derby database has this for each release.

So I guess what I am asking for is, is there a list of the bugs somewhere that shows what was fixed in GFv2.1.1?

Again, thanks for even taking the time to look at this at all.

Brett
[Message sent by forum member 'bbergquist' (bbergquist_at_canoga.com)]