users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stopping a process within Glassfish

From: Dominik Dorn <dominik.dorn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:56:11 +0100

Well, you maybe could use the new asynchronous operations in servlet 3.0,
however, I don't know if they work with webservices too. You would
then have to manage the threads yourself and of course can do anything
you can do with a normal thread.. stop, interrupt, etc.

take a look here:
http://www.javapassion.com/javaee6/#Servlet_3.0