users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using JFreeChart&cewolf in a Cluster-Environment

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:44:37 -0800

On 01/28/10 03:12 AM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for your reply and explanation.
>
> The URL is created completely by cewolf.
>
> In my JSP-Page, I use the tag
> <cewolf:overlaidchart.... >
> <cewolf:producer id="datenXYLine">
> </cewolf:overlaidchart>
>
> where datenXYLine is a class containing the data.
>
> I understand the problem now, but I don't know how to solve it :(

Whatever component in your application is responsible for creating the value
for the "src" attribute in the response, as in:

  src ="cewolf;jsessionid=04D17456FD5B435B8D47E2384D0EDDEA..."

should use HttpServletResponse#encodeURL, which will not only include
the session id in its result, but also the session's "jsessionidversion"
if the
persistence type is equal to "replicated".

Jan