users@glassfish.java.net

Stopping a process within Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 04:54:39 PST

Hi Everybody

I am trying to get a reference to and stop a process/transaction within Glassfish. By process/transaction, I refer to what happens between when Glassfish starts processing a server call and returns a result. We have a requirement to stop commands from our client application, which makes use of web services. We want to stop the execution of client calls when a user feels that they've executed a command which is taking too long to execute. I tried googling, but nothing useful turned up. Could someone please give me an idea of how to accomplish this?

Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'rfnel' (riaanfnel_at_gmail.com)]