users@glassfish.java.net

Re: why won't this webapp deploy?

From: Dominik Dorn <dominik.dorn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:42:08 +0100

<glassfish-home>/glassfish/domains/domain1/generated/*/
gets polluted no mater if you do inplace deployment or upload a war etc.
glassfish puts various stuff there ( ejb information, security
information, and some other stuff)
which don't get deleted/reset when you undeploy/redeploy your app..
this sometimes leads to
problems that are very hard to track down .

if you experience problems again, try to do this
1. undeploy your app
2. stop glassfish
3. clean the directorys <glassfish-home>/glassfish/domains/domain1/generated/*/
4. start glassfish
5. deploy your app.