users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish CSS problems

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 01:07:12 PST

Hey there,

I've got a problem with my webproject when I start it on GlassFish.
I made a CSS-File, which works great for TomCat, but when I start it on GlassFish it, doesn't work correctly at all.

When I use :

.ClassItem:hover {
        color:#008;
}

It doesn't do anything. I checked it with FireBug and it doesnt even use this part from CSS, although the Class-Name is correct. It's just the "hover" part which makes problems. The CSS part for ".ClassItem" works perfect. I also used "@charset "utf-8";" correctly, but that didn't do it.

And it gets from somewhere other standard CSS-Files I think. The source is "resource://gre/res/html.css" or other CSS-Files. I cant find them in my Project and on TomCat they don't appear, so it must be from GlassFish somehow. Then my CSS-File gets overrided. Can I somehow deactivate that?

Best Regards,

MME
[Message sent by forum member 'mme' (erdogamu_at_googlemail.com)]