users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ambiguous field error on Glassfish Hibernate Plugin

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:02:11 PST

Hello,
I know the problem is that... but would like to know why if a property is named "date" I get the problem when Hibernate Generates the SQL for that entity. I've renamed the property to "dateCreated" and the problem disappears. Probably "date" is a reserved word or something... but I guess I should get an error and not Hibernate including the "date" name alone in the SQL without the associated table needed for the join and no warning about it.

Anyway, to solve the problem I had to rename the property. Hope this helps someone else.
[Message sent by forum member 'icordoba' (icordoba_at_skios.es)]