users@glassfish.java.net

How to enable SQL tracing in Glassfish V3. Which listener class to use?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 07:03:33 PST

Hi there,
I am trying to enable SQL tracing in Glassfish V3. I've read docs and they talk about enabling "FINE" log level in javax.enterprise.resource.sqltrace Logger Settings. I guess I must also set the class implementing org.glassfish.api.jdbc.SQLTraceListener in SQL Trace Listeners configuration in my Connection Pool settings but... does Glassfish provide any implementation of this class or I must develop my own?

Thanks,
Ignacio
[Message sent by forum member 'icordoba' (icordoba_at_skios.es)]