users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NPE at AbstractModulesRegistryImpl.java:448 with appclient via javaws

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 05:36:21 PST

Hi Tim,

That seems to have sorted it - thank you. The missing class file was in my EJB Jar file at the top level of the EAR file. Having added a class-path reference to the manifest of the application client, the client now starts successfully using the appclient command.

However, I am still getting the same NPE and EOFException (see earlier post) when attempting to launch the application client using webstart. Any ideas?

Thanks for all your help,

Ian
[Message sent by forum member 'inar' (ian.jones_at_rocketsoftware.com)]