users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v3 class loader path

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 04:59:55 PST

Hi guys!

I'm new in Glassfish world... I installed the server yesterday and now I'm trying to configure everything in order to port all my applications from Tomcat environment.

One issue: is there a way to configure classloader path in order to organize common library jars in subdirs (under domain/lib directory)? I need to put there all jars relating to struts, axis and other stuff used by my apps... and I wish to organize everything in good way...as I used to do with Tomcat. Is there a setting I have to modify? And, if affermative, where I can found it?

Thank you very much!
[Message sent by forum member 'scarex' (scarex.dna_at_gmail.com)]