users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ProgrammaticLogin

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 08:27:29 PST

OK, I found the problem: wrong JNDI-name :-/

What is the easiest way to put this realm configuration under version control (eg. Subversion)? Eg. is there a way to specify it in one of the configuration files of the Java EE application, so it gets deployed along with the application?

About the client jars:
I want to put the client jars under version control, too. (-> not access gf-client.jar and security.jar of the glassfish installation dir). The Class-Path section of the Manifest file of gt-client.jar is quite huge. Which ones do I need? All of them? -> Which jars need to be deployed to the client when using ProgrammaticLogin???
[Message sent by forum member 'puce' (fbrunnerreg_at_gmx.ch)]