users@glassfish.java.net

HTML problems with compression enabled

From: Felipe Gaścho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:10:11 +0100

I am not sure if it is just me or if other people also got this
problems, but every time I enable the compression in Glassfish V3 I
have a random problem during the page loading .. some resources like
CSS and HTML simply doesn't load on the browser......

* without GF compression it never happens.......
* I am willing to open an issue in the GF issue tracker, but since I
couldn't identify the problem I am double checking here in the
list....

The page that most of the time loads properly:
http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/arena-jsf20/

* usually it happens after a long period of inactivity, like early in
the morning.. perhaps some server wake up process or server
hibernation after long inactivity .......

   Felipe Gaścho
   10+ Java Programmer
   CEJUG Senior Advisor