users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v3(b74.2) Deployment problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 07:56:49 PST

Hi. I'm trying to migrate projects from Tomcat/Jetty to Glassfish server.
First project deployed perfectly and I had no trouble with it, but second one gives an error.
I tried deploying it using web-interface and through a terminal but result is the same:

Command
./asadmin deploy --precompilejsp=true /path/to/project/

Exception:
com.sun.enterprise.admin.cli.CommandException: remote failure: Exception while deploying the app : java.io.IOException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'init-param'. One of '{"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":run-as, "http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee":security-role-ref}' is expected.

I'm running on a Ubuntu Karmic x64.

Found related issue in http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=380200
but still don't know where to look. Project runs perfectly under Tomcat and Jetty.
Thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'd_jm' (dens.business_at_gmail.com)]